Thursday, February 25, 2010

MIRACLES...


The miracles that I experience take place all the time. I experience enormous synchronicity on a daily basis. It has become a part of me... like one of my senses. It is exceptional because my friends and family members witness this happening to me, therefore becoming a part of it as well. It blows their minds sometimes! All of this began when I started eating foods and drinking water with a higher vibration in them. Raw spring water from a mountain nearby, raw, organic fruits & vegetables, and highly medicinal and mystical superfoods like raw cacao, maca, gogi berries and reishi mushroom teas. The more I ate, the less "normal" food I wanted and the more synchonicities took place. For example, I see and hear the words that I am thinking or typing simultaneously while I am at work, home, and in the car ALL THE TIME. If a television or radio is on, in my vicinity, it is SURE to either "reply" to what I say, or more likely, "say" what I am saying at exactly the same time, often in the same way. IT'S SO COOL! But it does not stop there. I have experienced so many of these little encounters in a row at the most "coincidental" times in the most hilariously serendipitous places, that I truly had to stop counting them. I do happen to have a notebook where many of my almost-unbelievable-synchronicites are jotted down, but they happen so quickly and whimsically that one should truly just enjoy the ride. Just think, this has happened to all of us, and it IS happening to all of us - when we notice it ;o)

BASICALLY, I FEEL THAT LIFE IS A BIG BEAUTIFUL MIRACLE BECAUSE THERE IS MAGIC AND FUN AND LOVE EVERYWHERE, WE JUST HAVE TO TUNE IN, STAY IN OUR FIELD OF GRACE, AND RECOGNIZE IT.
Much love, Melody

No comments: